Sunday, October 10, 2004

ELIXIR OF LIFE

Today was one of those few days of my life which will go down in annals of history as the day when I felt good. No, "good" is an understatement. I felt gr8,elated,exulted and intoxicated. NO, not jus becoz I had Vodka and Gin. Not becoz I ate to my hearts content after a very long time. Not because I was wearing a new set of clothes......... It was the thought that I was eating sumptuous food. It was the rush that I was drinking for the first time.It was the feeling that I am handsome and smart. It was for once that I felt free.It was for once that I did what I wanted to do. It was for once that I didnt care what the person sitting next to me was thinking.I jumped, I sang, I shouted, I acted as though I was having a hang over. This may not mean anything to anybody but it means the world to me............"It is the obvious that we most easily overlook. It is the obvious that gives us HAPPINESS."