Friday, October 01, 2004

The day that was...The night that will be

Today was a day which brought mixed reactions-the kind that take place in the chemistry lab in the sink.U dont even know wot happened.Its possible a gr8 discovery was gone unnoticed or may b it was just one of those unfruitful ones.Its pretty difficult to actually say.........well, y am i sounding so grumpy or rather cynical? Ive got a dozen reasons.The first six i dont seem to recollect n the next six r too illogical for comprehension by a human with a normal psyche.The truth,though, remains firm as rock.They are out there.Jus waiting for me.Waiting 4 me to open my doors n windows.Im helpless.I cant do anything.They drive me crazy and keep sucking my blood.YES! Im talking about "INSECTS" or rather "TECH INSECTS".They seem to get through every trap I lay for them.
"Put up a net", u'd say. naah! Doesnt work.
"Stupid guy! Use the mosquito annihilator as in the insect n mosquito spray". Thanx 4 the wonderful idea, but tht dusnt seem to deter these li'l green-black-brown-maroon-whot was tht shade-grey thingies , either.
Im nervous......sweating.....quivering......how am i gonna put up at night with mean-spirited creatures.Darwin was totally right when he said "Only the fittest survives" and in this case its but obvious whose going to survive.Before u pay your condolences, I want to take a moment to thank all my friends,family members, well-wishers,foes(if any) n these "luvly" creatures for being with me thru my thick n thin.......GOD SAVE ME.....AMEN....