Sunday, January 06, 2019

Inside-out, Outside-in


Living on the fringe, my thoughts hinge
On why It ain’t easy, why it makes me queasy
To side line the outsider, to slide in the insider
To feel the moment I’m in, both outside and within

Somehow I feel, in you lies my answer and that is how I will heal
So may I ask you to pull me through my crack, So you bring me back
To observe what I’m from the outside, to find what I’m trying hard to not hide;
To find the breaks, some gaps, the vulnerable me

To be a different observer than I knew, to see through a new view
Not so I can plug the gaps I see, but just to let them be
To use them as conduits outside and within; to let more of me outside, to let more of outside in
To bond, to connect, to let the energy flow; to celebrate with you my high and my low